Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bridges and Stairs and Doors

I have the worst luck with bridges, stairs, and doors.

With bridges, there is some kind of weird lag thing that causes me to hitch forward.


I'm usually aligning myself with the bridge when it occurs, and I end up spinning 45 to 90 degrees. I can't count the number of times I've ended up over the edge. This is worse in Rivendell, where the bridges are narrow.

With doors, I seem unable to align myself properly, and end up slamming into the wall behind the door.


I wish I could blame it on tequila, but I guess it's just shear stupidity on my part.

Stairs fall into both categories.

Sometimes, there is a hitch, but most of the time I simply miss them, especially the curving elf stairs (this is why I didn't buy an elf house - those stairs made me nauseous).

I also hate fighting on stairs. I can never get the camera aligned so that I can see what is going on.

Pointers are welcome! Until then, I'll be the person with his nose in the doorjamb....

No comments:

Post a Comment