Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meet Taskli


Taskli is a dwarf Rune-Keeper, and my goal with him, as his name implies, is to complete 500 tasks. I figure I'll never be able to do this with my main or any of my other existing toons, and I would really love to have the cosmetics.

The guidelines are fairly simple: I will not complete any quests, other than to get him to level 10, just so that he's eligible for Tasks; the system opens at level 8. The only exception is any class quests, if I get high enough. Also, I will not reset my tasks at any point unless I get a reset task token by some "free" means (which does happen after completing 100 tasks).

I did purchase the extra task slots so that I can do 10 per day; I know that after completing 100 tasks, you get another free slot (for a total of 11). I'm not sure if you get another upgrade at 200, 300, or 400. As such, though, it should take around 45 days to complete the 500 tasks.

I'll try to log in every day to do something on the toon. However, life is sure to interfere, and I can guarantee a delay after Rise of Isengard is released and I return to my main toon. I'll try to post regular updates.

Right now, Taskli is level 11 (10,811/13,090xp). He has completed his first 10 tasks in Gondamon. He turned in Matted Furs, Matted Skins (x3), Matted Feathers (x2), Dull Beaks, and Dirty Wings (x3). To complete these tasks, he defeated several bears, Hendroval, wolves, and bats. During this process, he has completed the Defender of Ered Luin, Goblin-Slayer (tier 1), and Hendroval-Slayer (tier 1) deeds. He has gained 3,000 points of reputation with Thorin's Hall.

It'll be an interesting ride, and I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment