Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Removing Radiance

I’ve fallen into a gap: I didn't do enough to obtain radiance armor, and, now that it is on it's way to extinction, I don't want to grind to get the sets.

My main gripe is what most people overlook in the grind: the skirmish marks, which are required to obtain the Helegrod & Annuminas sets. Besides the appropriate marks, you also need around 1200 SM to obtain each piece of armor in the various sets.

Skirmishing was presented as an **optional and alternate** means to obtain experience. As a result, I never got into it. And now I’m suffering, because I’d have to run each skirmish a mind-boggling number of times (it seems that each run returns around 200 marks) to get enough SMs. I was really, really upset when I realized that I missed the boat…I could have been skirming to get the marks, and be well on my way to having enough SMs by now.

Knowing that Radiance is on its way out, I simply cannot make myself expend the energy to do the grind. As a result, I’m completely locked out from running the Watcher raid, among others.

For me, the removal of Radiance can’t come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment