Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Favorite Place

Nen Harn, the lake in the northern area of Bree-Land (and the source of the unnamed river that is eventually spanned by the Trestlebridge) is one of my favorite areas in the game.



There's a beautiful waterfall off the lake.



Not many people seem to go here, so it is very quiet and serene. There is an entrance to the North Downs here (leading into Meluinen, where the elf encampment is located).

This is a good area for completing the Sickle-Fly deed, and for gathering barrow-iron and silver. There are also two NPCs that offer some repeatable bounty quests (one of which rewards a sapphire shard). For most people, it will be the introduction to turtles, which will be important in Moria later.

I went up here on my Guardian, Pentalidor, to complete some deeds and gather crafting mats. I forgot how much I love the area. I'd love to build a cabin just off the waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment