Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet PAXton

Turbine offered a special gift to LoTRO players that attended the PAX East conference in March. The gift was the Cremello mount, a "Golden Fringe" horse designed GoldRushSE's that won the most recent "Design a Horse" contest.

A Casual Stroll to Mordor obtained a few codes for the horse and have been giving them away in Twitter contests this week (they are doing a Facebook contest next week, so be sure to follow them).

In short, I won the contest today...so, here's PAXton:








And here's the pony version, ridden by my hobbit cook, Paldered.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how great to see the code was used! Looking great on your new horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...this has become my new favorite mount. I especially like the pony...I almost wish my elf could ride one :)...

    ReplyDelete