Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Title Has Been Bestowed Upon You!

You may now be known as Elahedor Taterlord:

Student of the Woods
Bestowed for completing the new crafting introduction quests.

Each vocation has it's on title. My cook, for example, is "Drudger".

The Shrewed
Bestowed for stomping 160 shrews.

Tamer Of The Shrews
Bestowed for stomping 400 shrews.

Same Old Song
Bestowed for collecting fortunes 1 - 10

The Peculiar
Bestowed for collecting fortunes 11 - 20.

Writing On The Wall
Bestowed for collecting fortunes 21 - 30.

The Enlightened
Bestowed for collecting fortunes 31 - 40.

The Poetical
Bestowed for collecting fortunes 41 - 50.

Spring Dandy
Bestowed for completing 9 Spring Festival quests.


I can't believe I actually completed this deed. The Advanced Bullroarer Challenge took me forever to get the hang of. I've completed the fence a few more times to get the cosmetics and housing items. As of today, I want to run it one more time to get the Greenfields Hat (the last festival item I'll need for this go around).

I'm so proud of myself for doing the challenge that I'm now wearing this title.

Amazeling
Bestowed for completing 5 quests in the Hedge Maze.


I lucked out and hit the maze just when the chicken dash quest was made available. It appears only to be available at the top of each hour.

This deed is hidden until you complete it.

Breakfast Connoisseur
Bestowed for consuming 4 type of breakfast foods (9 of each type).


My cook, Paldered, hit Supreme Master, so I had him craft all the foods needed for the 4 food deeds. I'm still working on the cake-eater deed (consume 100 lembas @ 5 per day).

This deed is hidden until you complete it.

Carnivore
Bestowed for consuming 12 types of meat dishes (3 of each type).


Not shown are Roast Pork and Coney Pie.

This deed is hidden until you complete it.

Vegetarian
Bestowed for consuming 6 types of vegetable dishes (6 of each type).


This deed is hidden until you complete it.

Pie Maven
Bestowed for consuming 5 types of pies (7 of each type).


This deed is hidden until you complete it.

Avenger of Khazad-Dûm
Bestowed for completing books 1 - 6 of volume II (also granted my last legendary trait, Improved Sticky Gourd).

Stalwart Against The Shadow
Bestowed for completing books 7 - 9 of volume II.

Explorer of Endewaith
Bestowed for completing 10 quests in Enedwaith.

Exile of Erebor
Bestowed for locating the 5 dwarf markers in Enedwaith and 1 marker in Thorin's Hall.

Ambassador Of The Grey Company
Bestowed for locating 5 locations in Endewaith

Follower Of The Long Road
Bestowed for locating 3 hobbit lamp-posts in Enedwaith and 1 post in The Shire (also granted the golf-chip emote).

I obtained all of these titles since the Echoes of the Dead Update on March 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment